Metalfest in Pilsen is has become a highly respected metal tradition. The fans came to favour the festival not only for its great musical dramaturgy of many genres of metal but also for its unique natural environment in which it takes place. The beautiful amphitheatre in Lochotín, where you can see from any place beautifully on the podium, surrounded by a park and meadows, adjacent to the Pilsen ZOO, all just a short walk from the centre of the West Bohemian metropolis of Pilsen. Three days full of the best metal music and fun, that's Metalfest!
venue: Lochotin Amphitheater, Pod Vinicemi 9, Pilsen [49.759526, 13.361107]
GUIDELINES FOR FESTIVAL VISITORS
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid, it is not possible to exchange the ticket on site. Only three-day passes are available.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during the festival.
- The only method of payment in the festival area will be the cashless system, through a festival bracelet with a chip. By using a cashless chip on your bracelet, you agree to the General Terms and Conditions listed at www.metalfest.cz Recharge your chips. Refund of unused credit is possible after the end of the festival. The condition of the refund is the registration of the chip. The exception is the sale of tickets at the box office, which will only be paid in cash.
- Children older than 3 need their own ticket. Children under 12 years of age are allowed into the area only when accompanied by an adult.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, own drinks (even in a returnable cups), as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law - at any time! A person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- Visitors must respect the instructions of the organizers and the security service! The organizer reserves the right to give instructions in order to maintain a safe and smooth running of the festival, to change the conditions, program and its content with immediate effect. The organizer may order the evacuation of the premises in case of suspicion of a threat to the health of the participants or the property of the organizer, without any compensation for damage or lost profits of the festival participant.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses.
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and festival atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Ticket = wristband. With it, you can leave and re-enter the festival area at any anytime. Once you take it off or lose it, you will not be able to re-enter the festival site! All persons without a wristband on hand will be immediately taken out!
- No dogs or other animals are allowed in the festival area!
- Visitors must respect the instructions of the organizers and security services!
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. Cups are exchanged within the purchase of another beer or could be returned at two buyout marked points. Note - in addition to cups with brewery logo there is also limited edition of Metalfest promotional cups. Those are souvenirs and are not intended for a buy-out. Before you purchase your beer, please decide from which cup you want to enjoy it. Promotional cups will be also available in the festival shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in the festival shop.
- Distribution and placement of any promotional and advertising materials in the festival premises and around without written permission of the organizer is prohibited!
- Strict ban on entering the stage or backstage.
- Camping is allowed only in on defined and marked area. You can find defined spaces for camping at www.metalfest.cz/en/o-festivalu?area The organizers are not responsible for the stored items in the camp or in the public campsites.
- Parking is possible in defined places only while respecting traffic signs and regulations. Carefully study the map with reserved parking places on the website www.metalfest.cz/en/o-festivalu?area. Cars standing on bans and in areas that are not designated for this purpose will be towed by the towing service and their owners will be fined. It is especially important to follow the rules set on streets „Pod Vinicemi“ and „Radčická“.
- Use the sanitary facilities and equipment only provided for this purpose.
- Throwing cups with liquid content between visitors or on the stage will be considered a serious violation of festival rules and a person caught in such an act will be expelled from the festival without the possibility of return, as in other offenses against the festival rules.
- By entering the event, the visitor declares that he/she meets the conditions of the current government hygiene and anti-epidemic measures. Please follow czech covid portal. (covid.gov.cz/situace/kultura/festivaly)
Tickets for wristbands exchange
Cashless - top-up point
Beer cups buy-out
Masters of Rock Café
Enjoy Metalfest Open Air a lot more because all you need is a wristband with a chip and prepaid credit! Want to buy a t-shirt, grab a bite to eat or just a shower? Just use the chip that comes with the wristband at any point of sale. How to do it?
Choose from two options
I want to be ready - no queuing and waiting
- Top up your credit online in advance via NFCtron Pass and get a free wristband with a chip.
- You'll get your chip bracelet at the event after presenting the QR code confirming topping up your credit, which can be found on the NFCtron Pass.
- You can see your current balance at the event in the NFCton Pass app where you can find all your receipts.
Pick up your chip wristband at the venue up to two days before the event starts to avoid queues.
Plenty of time - I'll sort everything out there
- You will get a wristband with a chip upon entering the festival. You will top up your credit (cash or card) for a 30 CZK fee on the first top-up.
- You will get an information leaflet with a link and QR code. Save it carefully to check your balance and get any remaining credit back.
Scan the QR code from the leaflet and track your balance in your online receipt.
Ran out of credit?
You can top up your credit at any time during the festival at the top-up points by cash or a card.
Got some credit left?
Transfer the credit back to your CZK or EUR account. The money will be refunded to your bank account within 14 days of the end of the event.
Reach out to support NFCtron with any questions.
Camping is available on the meadows in front of the amphitheatre. It is completely free for festival visitors! Only the shower containers located between the camp and the amphitheatre are charged.
Parking - cars
Parking for cars is possible in the meadow adjacent to the camp site and is charged. Parking will be valid for the whole time of duration of the festival.
Parking - caravans and campers
Parking for caravans and campers is charged. There will be a marked place on the adjacent meadow near the festival area and it will be valid throughout the whole festival. In the case of caravans, the price also includes parking the towing car. Due to the limited capacity of these parking lots, it is possible to buy them only on-line!
There are many within the festival area with a large selection of main meals and booths with classic or fast food. There is a plethora of restaurants, pizzerias, pubs and bars nearby.
Autocamp Ostende Bolevak
The auto camp is situated in a quiet area right on the shore of the Great Pond in Bolevec, near the amphitheatre that which can be reached by car, public transport and also on foot.
- accommodation in bungalows
- space for caravans and motorhomes incl. electrical connections
- grass areas for camping
- parking in the enclosed camp area
- morning breakfast bistro
- possibility to arrange a hot breakfast in the local restaurant
- all-day operation of the restaurant offering hot and cold dishes
- multipurpose playground for volleyball, football and other ball games
- sitting on several fireplaces
- in the case of summer weather and swimming in Bolevák with access to the water from the sandy beach
Hotel Panorama ****
- comfortable accommodation in one of the most beautiful locations in Pilsen, near Košutecký lake
- luxurious, spacious rooms and apartments
- 20 minutes on foot from the Lochotín Amphitheater
- 3 km from the centre of Pilsen, 200 m from public transport stop
- ates include buffet breakfast, Wi-Fi, parking, local taxes and VAT.
The city of Pilsen
PILSEN is clearly one of the most attractive cities in the Czech Republic! For visitors of METALFEST, which will break out here this Thursday 02.06.2022 in the Lochotín amphitheater, we managed to negotiate discounts on admission to the most interesting places in this beautiful city:
- - 10% | WORLD FAMOUS PILSNER URQUELL BREWERY
Come and discover the authentic places where the legend of Pilsner Urquell was born and get acquainted with the production of this golden drink, with its history and current modern operations.
- - 25% GAMBRINUS BREWERY
Visit the Gambrinus brewery's tour and find out how beer is brewed and how it still matures. The tour will also include the popular tapping school.
- - 50% | BREWERY MUSEUM (without guide)
Experience the story of beer in the Brewery Museum. An entertaining and informative exhibition in a uniquely preserved brewing house from the 15th century, which tells about the production and method of serving and drinking beer from ancient times to nowdays. In addition, you can also get a special 5% discount to the brand-new beer shop located at the brewery museum reception!
All these discounts apply only for METALFEST visitors with a valid festival bracelet on hand, from Thursday 02.06.2022 to Sunday 05.06.2022. The discount only applies to tickets purchased on the spot! Not purchased online! Discounts will be counted from the full price list and cannot be combined
Possibility of booking at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not pick up the reserved tickets 30 min. before the start of the tour, your reservation will be cancelled!